At Consolidated Automotive Services of Indiana, we specialize in replacement titles for a wide range of vehicles. Not only do we process titles for cars, trucks, and SUVS, but also for other unique vehicles like watercraft, semi-trucks, or travel trailers. Don’t waste any more of your time by applying for and processing replacement titles for these types of machines. Let our expert team help! We understand the different titling rules across all 50 states. Titling these vehicles is no problem for us.

3 Different Types of Replacement Titles We Process


When it comes to titling a watercraft, various states have many different rules. For example, in Michigan, all watercraft over 20 feet in length, or with a permanently affixed engine, regardless of the length, must have a title. On the other hand, in Texas, all motorized watercraft must be titled as well as non-motorized boats that are 14 feet or longer. With our extensive knowledge surrounding the various guidelines for titling boats, jet skis, and other watercraft, we waste no time in getting these replacement titles processed on your behalf.

Recreational Vehicles

In most states, a recreational vehicle is required to have a title. This includes all types of RVs such as campers, travel trailers, motorhomes, pop-up campers, and more. Because some RVs are categorized differently, depending on your state of residence, it can be difficult to keep track of the various campers that require titles and registration. In some states, pull-behind campers and motorhomes are categorized differently, making the title guidelines different for these types of RVs.

Heavy Equipment

Did you know that there are over 20 different kinds of heavy equipment? From backhoe loaders to scissor lifts, there are many kinds of specialized heavy equipment that may or may not need to have a title. Some states require a title for any heavy-duty equipment that can be driven on a road, such as a tractor or an asphalt paver. In other states, other types of equipment like bulldozers or excavators do not require a title. 

Title Replacement Services for All Types of Vehicles

Consolidated Automotive is more than happy to assist your dealership with any type of replacement title processing. Call us today at (812) 988-8300 to learn more about how we can help. We also provide many other title services throughout all 50 states, such as title and lien searches, title transfers, and UCC filings.