Replacement or Duplicate Vehicle Titles
Consolidated Automotive Services of Indiana is your resource for title services in all 50 states. Our professional team members work quickly and diligently to get you your replacement car title as soon as possible. We process titles for other vehicles, as well, including watercraft, semis, motorcycles, ATVs, RVs, travel trailers, heavy equipment, and boats. Contact us at (812) 988-8300 or request a quote now.
Our Proven Process
- Research each state’s regulations regarding applications for a duplicate car title.
- File the required proper documentation to request a replacement title.
- Contact your client personally to verify information that is needed to process the paperwork.
- Submit documents to the Department of Motor Vehicles, and get the car title in your hand so that both you and your client can take the next step to buying or selling.
Your Full-Service Vehicle Titling Company
In addition to processing a duplicate vehicle title, you can count on us for other services such as:
- Title & Lien Searches. Find out the history of a vehicle or see if a car has a lien against it.
- Title Transfers. When a car has been bought or sold or gifted, a title transfer is in order.
Why Choose Consolidated Automotive Services?
- Time is money. When you’re spending valuable hours tracking down a title or researching to see if a lien was perfected, that’s a sale not made or customer not served.
- Navigate the system. Since we do thousands of titles each month, we have procedures in place to quickly and efficiently submit your application.
- Busy seasons. When business is booming, and you can’t keep up with the demand, call us to assist in processing your backlog of title work.
- Experience matters. We’ve matched tens of thousands of titles to their vehicles with our title services.
When a client’s title has been lost, stolen, destroyed, or needs to be corrected, call Consolidated Automotive Services at (812) 988-8300 for help processing a replacement car title. Whether you need one or 1,000, we’re available to help in all 50 states.